Hybrid keysigning party, your opinion?

Nils Vogels nils at familievogels.nl
Tue Jun 20 00:11:33 CEST 2017

Hey Peter, and list!

Peter Lebbing schreef op 2017-02-20 17:58:
> On 19/02/17 21:16, Nils Vogels wrote:
>> I'll read up on this thread from the archives, but I'm exploring
>> possibilities
>> to enhance the FOSDEM format with the use of QR for on-the-spot
>> signing for
>> those who want to and don't mind having signatures submitted by
>> signers to
>> keyservers.
>
> Thank you for organizing a party! I'm definitely up for assisting with
> the
> organization.

The keysigning party has been scheduled for monday 7/8/17, and I'm
drafting the wiki pages with instructions as we speak, using a slightly
modernized Sassaman-Efficient protocol, and see where we go from there.

Feel free to check out https://program.sha2017.org/events/245.html and
https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/Keysigning-Party, and offcourse, join in! :)

Regards,
Nils