Managing the WoT with GPG

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon Jun 26 11:27:30 CEST 2017

also sprach Peter Lebbing <peter at digitalbrains.com> [2017-06-23 17:56 +0200]:
> There are two hard problems in computer science: Cache invalidation,
> naming things, and off-by-one errors.

I haven't heard that one in years. Lol. ;)

> Martin, I think --no-auto-check-trustdb and a cron job will
> already make it much more bearable, with the current state of
> things. That's what I'd suggest.

I've been doing that for a long time already, and yes, it mitigates
the issue a little bit. I still think that the interface doesn't
exactly invite people to invest time into the WoT, which directly
translates into lesser quality.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"auch der mutigste von uns hat nur selten den mut zu dem,
 was er eigentlich weiß."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net