Is the header file gpgme.h complete?

Marcel Wagner marcel.wagner at gmx.de
Fri Mar 10 23:34:14 CET 2017

I try to generate a language binding for the gpgme library from the
gpgme.h header file.

The generator creates a binding from the header file, but it seems that
some functions are missing. For example the context functions are
missing. I checked the gpgme.h file and with my old C/C++ know how, it
seems there are forward declarations, for example gpgme_context, but the
struct is never defined? I looked at the source code of the gpgme lib
and find this struct in a context.h header file, but this is not
included in gpgme.h? My question is now, is the gpgme.h file complete?
Or is there something missing?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Marcel Wagner