Newbie can't get --passphrase option to work

Ryk McDorman rmcdorm at cobizfinancial.com
Mon May 15 19:26:19 CEST 2017

Kristian,

Thanks for the quick confirmation that I need to use --pinentry-mode loopback. I reviewed my program and found that I'd forgotten that I'd inserted an Exit statement (to troubleshoot something else), and that's what was causing only the first decryption to work. So, problem resolved!  Thanks again.

Ryk