suspicious key found

Janne Inkilä janne.inkila at iki.fi
Tue May 16 15:47:50 CEST 2017

I made a key search with my name and found something suspicious.

The search:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=janne+inkila&op=index&fingerprint=on

I have used my old key since 2007. Fingerprint F4DB 40F8 BF22 8B9D 9B8F
F679 A482 4C9A 033E 22A2. I know this is quite old key and maybe I
should revoke it.

BUT

I also found another key with fingerprint 87C4 F4C8 16D1 3CC3 03E0 7977
1A9C 6259 033E 22A2. The key ID is the same 033E 22A2 on both keys.
There's also signatures in this key. Looks like same persons and same
key ID's but fingerprints doesn't match. For some reason this key has
been revoked.

Did someone really generated same looking key? And why? Any ideas?
Someone tries to capture my emails? I would like to see some sort of
theory what is going on, thanks :)

Janne Inkilä