Reviving a userid with revoked key

Marc Curry mlpenguinhq at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:36:08 CEST 2017

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm looking for help thinking through how to
best "revive" an old gpg key's userid after I revoked it a few years ago,
thinking I wouldn't need to use it, again.

1) was at a company (e.g. marc at company-a.com)
2) went to company-b and revoked key for marc at company-a
3) now I'm back at company-a, and want to start using marc at company-a.com
userid again

Thoughts on the best/recommended way to do this?  I still remember my
secret key's password.

Should I just delete the (revoked) key from my keyring and re-do a
--gen-key using the same/original e-mail address as the userid?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Marc