PGP for official documents / eIDAS and ZertES

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed May 31 12:18:17 CEST 2017

On 30/05/17 22:17, Stefan Claas wrote:

> On 30.05.17 08:05, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody know of certificate authorities who are willing to sign PGP
>> keys or has anybody ever looked into making that happen?
> Hi Daniel,
>
> please check those two links:
>
> https://pgp.governikus-eid.de/pgp/
> https://www.heise.de/security/dienste/PGP-Schluessel-der-c-t-CA-473386.html

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sharing these.  Unfortunately my German skills are not great,
could you make any comment about those companies?

In particular,

- does a signature from either of these comply with eIDAS (and therefore
ZertES)?

- what effort is required to get the signature (e.g. somebody must come
to Germany?)

Regards,

Daniel