Using the OpenPGP Card on Unix && Win7

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Nov 20 15:07:44 CET 2017

On 20/11/17 08:56, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> I killed a running SmartCard Service on Win7 and tested GnuPG on a
> Cygwin command line.

Involving Cygwin is yet another non-trivial hurdle to take. I think it's
best if you get it working on Windows first, and only then try to
involve another layer in the form of Cygwin.

You can see what happens when you use gpg.exe from the Windows command
prompt. If that works out, see what happens in the GUI manager(s)
included with gpg4win-3.0.0.exe. Assuming it does include GUI software :-).

HTH,

Peter.