Encrypt to a key without importing it to keyring

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 24 12:10:24 CET 2017

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:16, seby2kt14 at gmail.com said:

> Is there any possibility i could encrypt some text to a public key but
> without importing it to my keyring? Passing it to gnupg via command line or

  gpg -e -f FILE_WITH_KEY

or -F for hidden recipient.

   --recipient-file file
   -f   This option is similar to --recipient except that it encrypts to
        a key stored in the given file.  file must be the name of
        a file containing exactly one key.  gpg assumes that the
        key in this file is fully valid.

Requires at least 2.1.14

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner