Is there some writeable memory on the OpenPGP-card

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Oct 10 14:38:06 CEST 2017

Hello,

I often switch at work with my OpenPGP-card among the workstations I'm
using. Some of them do not have (for security reasons) any network connection
between and it would be nice transfer some small files together with the
USB OpenPGP-card. Is there some memory for read/write on them, maybe
with some commands of the card daemon?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8. Mai 1945: Wer nicht feiert hat den Krieg verloren.