FAQ and GNU

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Oct 11 05:55:32 CEST 2017

> Amazing how much people want to comment on the color of this
> particular bikeshed!

I agree.  Bikeshedding frustrates me: I'll leave it at that.

Reviewing the last forty-odd emails on the subject, there are a small
number of regular contributors to the community who are in favor, a
small number opposed, and a smaller number of mostly-lurkers who have
exceptionally strong feelings.

I do not see a community consensus one way or another.  I'll continue
with my original plan.

Should any of the people with exceptionally strong feelings on the
subject want to fork the FAQ, well, it's under a permissive license for
a reason -- just please don't claim that it's the official FAQ.  :)