20171005-gnupg-ccid-card-daemon-UbuntuPhone

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Oct 13 20:17:16 CEST 2017

El día viernes, octubre 13, 2017 a las 12:44:01p. m. -0400, Daniel Villarreal escribió:

> re:
> https://www.gnupg.org/blog/20171005-gnupg-ccid-card-daemon-UbuntuPhone.h
> tml
>
> Matthias, I appreciate your doing this tutorial. You put a lot of
> effort into it. I'm wanting to make some suggestions. Please forgive
> me if I'm misunderstanding anything.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel Villarreal

Daniel,

Thanks for your comments and the suggested changes. I can't change the
blog page due to missing write access there. The suggested changes are
fine with me if someone is in the position to do them.

Re/ your question:

> Now we can use the 'pass' command we installed in the chroot'es system
> with
>
> could be perhaps...
>
> Now we can use the 'pass' command we installed in the chrooted system
> with
>
> Question: Why is there an asterisk after the prompt at the end of
> pass.sh ?

The '$' sign there is not a prompt. 'pass.sh' is a small shell script and
in this the expression '$*' passes all arguments given to 'pass.sh' to
the called command.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045