Documentation of trust model

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Tue Sep 5 02:35:51 CEST 2017

Hello. It appears that you forgot to reply to the mailing list.

On 04/09/17 19:29, Lou Wynn wrote:
> The PGP standard has more details in Section 5.2.3.13 Trust Signature: […]>
> Do you have specific issues or questions to discuss about the Web of
> Trust model?
I have read this section of RFC 4880 already. It does not answer my
original question.

The trust model takes signatures and user-assigned trust levels and
outputs validity. Where is this documented for the “pgp” and “classic”
models of GNU PG? I can not find anything about it in RFC 4880 (note
that the section that you linked does not describe “pgp”, “classic” nor
any other any trust model).

Thanks.

--
Do not eat animals; respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan