How to encrypt using public certificate\key

shaarang tyagi shaarang.tyagi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:13:08 CEST 2017

Hello Peter,

I am talking about OpenPGP, i want to encrypt a file that follows openpgp
standard so but when i tried with the windows version of Gnupg , i was
getting an error "configuration not correct" (the error was more or less
similar) .
I was encrypting by selecting a certificate which i had imported , i had
also imported its root ca, so certificate chain was fully there but
encryption failed.
Also my certificate does not show up in "openpgp certificates" list , so i
am wondering that maybe the problem is that there is some specific "type"
of certificate is required, although my certificate has "file encryption"
present in its type!

Best Regards,
Shaarang