[Feature Request] Multiple level subkey

lesto fante lestofante88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 21:01:38 CEST 2017

can you please explain what are C subkey?

unfortunately a search with those terms does not return nothing
relevant, a direct link to some docs would be nice.

Also i took a look at rfc4880bis but again i can't see how is related
to C key or this argument at all.

(sent again as sent only to andrew instead of all user list, sorry!)