Automating and integrating GPG

Grzegorz Kulewski gk at leniwiec.biz
Mon Sep 18 20:45:52 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am working on a project (in Python and bash) that requires me to use GPG in "headless mode" to generate keys and edit OpenPGP smartcard (to set some properties and transfer some of the generated keys). This includes transfering any passwords and PINs from my program to GPG, instead of requiring user to enter them using pinentry.

I wonder what method of integration of GPG with such project is best, most future-proof and recommended and are there any other advices you may give me?

Thank you in advance.

--
Grzegorz Kulewski