OT: Which smartphone would you use

Thomas Hejze thejze at gmx.at
Thu Sep 21 18:54:43 CEST 2017

Hi Dotan,

Am Montag, 18. September 2017, 19:55:49 CEST schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> The answer pretty much depends on what smartphone features you are
> looking for. Do you need to run a web browser? Email integration?

well first of all I would like to make phone calls.

I use kdepim for contacts, calendar and email, so kdepim should run on it or
at least be syncable.

And gnupg should run on it. And yes, a secure browser, too.

Everything else is a nice-to-have. So I guess Linux is the OS of choice.
Hardware is anything-that-runs-on-Linux.

I know it is possible to jailbreak  an Android phone, the question is how
difficult is this (for me).

Best regards.

Thomas