Passphrases no longer found in keyring

Brad Zynda bradley.v.zynda at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 21 20:24:10 CEST 2017

Hello,

Wanted to follow forward with the below topic here as Patrick from
Enigmail suggested.

Quick Summary: CentOS 7 1708 enigmail/pinetry now asks for passphrase
all the time which was not the behavior prior to the recent update.

Thanks,
Brad

Yeah just ran through all the troubleshooting stuff and all works as
expected.

Pop up box with hello

key passhrase prompt and completion with gpg2 --sign

no errors

Will get in touch with the gnupg folks

Thanks,
Brad