dirmngr timeout

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Apr 11 21:09:03 CEST 2018

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:19, lpapp at kde.org said:

> Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: 58162 (57K) [application/pgp-keys]

Okay that works.  Now we need to see why dirmngr has a different idea.
When we first talked on IRC, someone else reported that he had no
problems with that configuration - but it might not be fully the same.
Thus I need to try replicating the problem myself - will take some time,
though.

Do you have the envvar http_proxy set?  If so you also need to have

honor-http-proxy

in your dirmngr.conf.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #