gpgme_op_verify regression with gnupg 2.2.6?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 12 15:26:45 CEST 2018

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:56, thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com said:

> t-verify.c:239: GnuPG: General error
> FAIL: t-verify

That turns out to be more complicated than on first sight.  This error
is from checking that BAD signature - in this case gpg emits a BADSIG
status line and calls exit with failure; in trun a STATUS_FAILURE is
triggred.

Now that could be fixed GnuPG but at quite some pales.  Not the right
solution.  I need to apply fixes to GPGME as well.  And that should also
be backported to a 1.10.1 (actually I planned to release 1.11.0 this
week).

Please stay tuned for a GPGME fix.  I hope that you can test it too.

> Sorry for raining on your parade :)

Bug fixing introduces delays ;-)

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #