Speedo build error on GnuPG 2.2.6

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Apr 17 14:19:51 CEST 2018

Hi,

thanks for trying out up to date GnuPG :-)

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:55:26 PM CEST Yuki Ito wrote:
> The build script verifies GnuPG version based on gnupg21_ver in swdb.lst:
> https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gnupg/browse/master/build-aux/getswdb.sh;
> 6fbe2ddbaf5123ae444c95fdf8da67840f794c76$178
>
> But gnupg21_ver seems to be deleted by this commit:
> https://dev.gnupg.org/rD2094fc1631aca2659732e0b28e03012e2dc67127

I noticed that, too and fixed it in the stable branch (should be merged into
master soon)

https://dev.gnupg.org/rG327fece0aed2c9974659c72304f9fd1f461d460c

Can you try to cherry pick that commit and see if it works?

When building from GIT I also use SELFCHECK=0 to avoid version problems.

What works for me is:

	 /usr/bin/make -f build-aux/speedo.mk native \
		 INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/gnupg SELFCHECK=0

That works for me.

Best Regards,
Andre