Android/Termux: How to build gpg-agent without maintainer mode?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Aug 22 21:45:31 CEST 2018

On 8/22/18, Dirk Gottschalk <dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> This depends on the source of your source version. If it is from a
> release tarball, this shouldn't bother you.
>
> I only get this warning if I have compiled from the GIT repository.

Uh oh, I didn’t check out a release! Changed the [build
instructions][1] now to also include:

    $ git checkout gnupg-2.2.9 # matches GnuPG in Termux

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

> I don't know if it is possible to compile only the agent.

Doesn’t really matter anyhow. The compile process on my phone is quite
fast, profiting from the multi core architecture.

[1]: https://gist.github.com/feklee/92f76d2c8a7cabc477360d82b5305c19