GnuPG, (neo)mutt and S/MIME

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Tue Dec 11 22:24:00 CET 2018

Greetings,

I was told GnuPG has this wonderful tool gpgsm, which helps to handle S/MIME
keys/certs and also to sign and encrypt messages. Is this true or am I mixing
things?

I played a little with the gpgsm and was able to add my S/MIME keys/certs. Now
I wonder how I would make use of them with in neomutt.

Is there any other infrastructure/tool I need to setup and configure to sign
and encrypt messages in mutt?

TIA

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München