A question about WKD

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Thu Dec 27 18:19:11 CET 2018

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 16:01:52 +0100, Stefan Claas wrote:

> As a test i also created a blank .gnupg folder and tried to encrypt but it still
> say not trusted. I run out of ideas now and i will contact Patrick Brunschwig
> and wait what he says, because he is the maintainer of the SourceForge
> binary.

O.k. i received a reply from Patrick. So as understood he uses the original
code from GnuPG. So it looks to me that one under Linux oder when using
his version must properly configure GnuPG, in order that this works.

gpg4win does not need this and as two GPGTools Mac users have told me it
works for them too.

What to do... Should i switch then back to GPGTools or is someone here so kind
and tell me the required steps for an actual 2.2.12 Linux version configuration,
so that i can try it out with the Patrick's version?

Regards
Stefan