How can we utilize latest GPG from RPM repository?

helices gpg at mdsresource.net
Thu Feb 15 15:10:07 CET 2018

Yes, I know that.

In general, that scheme works well.

However, in another case, rsyslog, a certain function has been broken for
many years, and the only fix is to track the developers' most recent
versions. In that case, the developers maintain their own repository:
http://rpms.adiscon.com ; which is easy to incorporate into:
/etc/yum.repos.d/rsyslog.repo

We are hoping something similar is available for gnupg. I have not found
that; which is the reason for my posts here.

What am I missing?

Please, advise. Thank you.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Lightner, Jeffrey <JLightner at dsservices.com