How can we utilize latest GPG from RPM repository?

helices gpg at mdsresource.net
Thu Feb 15 16:32:16 CET 2018

Jeffrey, please, your ad hominem accusations are not helpful.

You said, "What you’re missing is WHY you want a later upstream version."

How do you know that I'm missing that? That "why" is not at all relevant to
my question.

You said, "You can’t have it both ways:  You want to stay on a stable
distro/version which is the raison d’etre for RHEL/CentOS but want to have
the latest package."

As you know, CentOS contains thousands of files, and I have given one
example of a need to deviate from the default distribution for rsyslog.
Suffice it to say, we want to do the same with gnupg.

If there is no gnupg solution similar to our rsyslog solution, then we will
do something else.

Simply because I have not found a gnupg solution similar to our rsyslog
solution, does NOT mean that such a solution does not exist.

Hence, my original post here yesterday.

Actually answering my subject question would be helpful. You have not done
that.

Thank you.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Lightner, Jeffrey <JLightner at dsservices.com