Modernizing Web-of-trust for Organizations

Lou Wynn lewisurn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:46:55 CET 2018

On 01/03/2018 05:34 PM, Lou Wynn wrote:
>> Are you talking about something like a shared keyring? Or just managing trust relationships by issuing key certifications and
>> revocations?
> The short answer is for both. End users do not need to manage their

When I said for "both," I might have misunderstood what you meant by a
shared keyring? Can you explain it a little bit? My system doesn't share
anything that is related to user private keys, except for that encrypted
private keys are saved in a database. An analogy is placing two people's
encrypted PGP secret keyring on a file server, and decryption is still
done at the client side. I'm not sure if this is what you meant by a
shared keyring.

Thanks,
Lou