Modernizing Web-of-trust for Organizations

Lou Wynn lewisurn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:04:05 CET 2018

On 01/04/2018 02:57 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> On 01/04/2018 11:24 PM, Lou Wynn wrote:
> but you add the requirement that all end users sending email to you
> require to validate the auditing key as well (auditing is likely wrong
> word, archiving is more likely relevant). for auditing you certainly
> want gpg-agent monitoring of assuan channel in separate domain.
I don't get the exact meaning of this paragraph.

I'll try to explain a little. If the administrator sets up the auditing
policy (which implies that the auditing is an option), then the plugins
of employees will also use the auditing key to encrypt a message besides
receiver's public key. This is a little different from what I said
earlier about users' plugins because this is a design decision which has
not been finalized: whether to make employees or employees plus partners
to use the auditing key. This might become an option too.

Thanks,
Lou