Modernizing Web-of-trust for Organizations

Lou Wynn lewisurn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 17:47:29 CET 2018

On 01/04/2018 02:28 PM, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> It seems to me, though, that the idea was to provide a means for the
> company to repudiate an employee's key even if the employee was no
> longer available.

This is just one of the benefits enabled by my goals which I stated at
the beginning, and it is most related to central management of keys.
There are systems that have attempted to solve one or two of them with
the cost of sacrificing others. My take is doing them all with the new
trust model and its supporting mechanisms.

Thanks,
Lou