Tool: Sherpa: (Re: Import keys from .gnupg folder)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 9 18:14:38 CET 2018

On Tue 2018-01-09 08:36:25 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Montag 08 Januar 2018 17:38:33 schrieb Daniel Kahn Gillmor:
>> debian's GnuPG packaging supplies
>> /usr/bin/migrate-pubring-from-classic-gpg which should handle the full
>> migration in a safe way and leave the user without any legacy
>> pubring.gpg.
>
> Feel free to add it to the wiki.gnupg.org. :)
> (Where is the source code for the tool if I would want to use it outside of
> the Debian package?)

it's a shell script -- the tool is the source :)

at the moment, you can find it at
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-gnupg/gnupg2.git/tree/debian/migrate-pubring-from-classic-gpg

though that's likely to migrate to salsa.debian.org soon, as alioth (the
machine that hosts anonscm.debian.org) is going away this year.

        --dkg