skipped: Unusable public key error

Rajireddy Saddi (OSV) Rajireddy.Saddi.osv at genco.com
Wed Jan 10 14:51:24 CET 2018

Hi,

I am using GPG 2.2.3

I have imported key successfully and did edit and trust
I used below command for encryption but I am getting below error
skipped: Unusable public key error

gpg --pinentry-mode loopback --sign --encrypt --armor -u xxxxx -o E:\New\test.txt.gpg -r xxxxx --passphrase mypasspharse E:\New\test.txt

Please let me the reason for error, please could you help on this, it is urgent for me.

Thanks,
Raji

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachment(s) hereto (if any) contain confidential information that is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) hereof. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or the accompanying attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail.