DRM?

Kristian Fiskerstrand kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
Tue Jan 16 20:08:08 CET 2018

On 01/16/2018 07:50 PM, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
> Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of having some method of
> causing signature vandalism to expire.

They don't really constitute an issue either for security or privacy,
though. If looking at keyserver directly (which you really shouldn't do,
your client will filter unknown keys and actually verify the rest) you
will see all kinds of interesting things like the Christmas present of
["funny sks"] on my keyblock some years ago. But it doesn't constitute
an *issue* when OpenPGP is used correctly.