gnupg-2.2.4: how to deal with failed tests

Henry nbsd4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:18:26 CET 2018

Thank you very much.  The log files seem to indicate there is some problem
involving import of "secret keys".  Still, I have no idea how to solve
this problem.
Excerpts from those files below.  -- Henry

issue2346.scm.log, ssh-export.scm.log,and ecc.scm.log all have in common
the following:
"gpg: importing secret keys not allowed"

export.scm.log has as the last line:
"gpg --no-permission-warning --always-trust --output - --export-secret-keys D74C
5F22 -"

armor.scm.log has:
"Importing alpha_seckey
(((/usr/local/src/gnupg-2.2.4/g10/gpg --no-permission-warning --always-trust --o
utput - --import -) 4408 2))"