TLS 1.3 with ssh-like authentication

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 23 14:27:40 CEST 2018

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 02:46, shawn at git.icu said:

> I really want the performance of single-route-trip handshakes, as this is
> important for my use case (distcc), which makes alot of new connections (as

I don't understand how this is related to GnuPG.  Granted, we use TLS
for keyserver access but compared to the keyserver and import operations
the TLS handshake takes only a little time.

Did you wanted to report to GNUTLS?  They have their onw mailing lists.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #