Problems interacting with keyserver on Linux

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 24 09:07:43 CEST 2018

Hi agains

different subject so I didn't read that before replying to the other
mail.

> gpg: error searching keyserver: No such file or directory
> gpg: keyserver search failed: No such file or directory

Might be a DNS problem: Similar to the other report you mentioned,
please run

  dirmngr -v --debug dns --no-use-tor --server

and enter

  keyserver --resolve --hosttable

what does it show?

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #