Empty keyring after upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04 :/

Franek Wiertara franek.wiertara at onet.eu
Thu Jul 26 17:17:58 CEST 2018

Is it possible the two Ubuntu distributions you mentioned ship different versions of gnupg? I am asking about it because gnupg v. 2.0 and earlier and gnupg v. 2.1.x and later have different ways of storing keys. I don’t know the details because i started using gpg from version 2.1.x but this might be where you could start to investigate the issue.