STM32F103 flash ROM read-out service

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Jun 5 02:37:19 CEST 2018

Hello,

While learning Chinese language, I found this service (in Chinese):

    http://www.pcbcopy.com/2016/ic_1128/1928.html

IIUC, It's a company in ShenZhen, which offers a service reading out
from protected STM32F103, even if it uses anti-tamper feature with a
battery.

I was aware of similar services for PIC18 or ATmega (in different
country).  This is new for me, specifically for STM32F103.

I don't know the detail of this service, but it seems that it's not that
expensive (from not-confirmed information by my friend).

Well, I encourage Gnuk users to new use KDF-DO feature with newer GnuPG.