Forward gpg-agent to container

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Jun 5 20:18:34 CEST 2018

On 04/06/18 20:44, Benjamin Kircher wrote:
> For this I create a bind mount of agent-extra-socket to /gpg-agent inside the container

Have you tried by hand whether the concept of communicating over a
socket to a container works at all? You could use socat to create a
socket and communicate, one socat on your host system and one inside the
container.

I have no experience with it, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if you
can't cross the container boundary given how local UNIX stream sockets
are. Then again, maybe I'm dead wrong.

HTH,

Peter.