Won't recognize my secret key

Phillip Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 21 17:32:43 CEST 2018

I just noticed that I do have a bunch of key files in
~/.gnupg/private-keys-v1.d, even though gpg -K does not show them.

Ahah, gpg -K -v shows them... it seems to think they are all expired.
It lists the expiration date on my current key as 2018-1-6.  I believe
that was the *original* expiration date, but then I extended it.  gpg
2.1 seems to be failing to recognize the extension.