Stupid Symantec

Steven Maddox s.maddox at lantizia.me.uk
Fri Mar 16 14:16:54 CET 2018

I get the impression they want the decryption happening on the end users
machines.

Presumably so that if any users got the idea to just 'upload' a file
online - it'd be the encrypted version of that file.  Course someone can
just get around that by opening an encrypted file - then just saving it
to a new local location :D

But I don't make the rules around here.

Steven Maddox
Lantizia