OpenPGP-Card v3.3 - ECC Curve25519 supported?

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:42:51 CET 2018

Hello.

I have one oif this new openPGP Cards v3.3 and yes, they are capable of
nist / brainpool only. curve25519 is not supported.

I use it only with RSA keys for compatiblity reasons. Not everybody
uses ECC capable versions of GnuPG or other compatible openPGP
software.

The card itself works well. I use it for various authentication,
signing and encryption purposes like Email, SSH and in combination with
gpgsm.

Regards,
Dirk