use gpg-agent for ssh login

Alexander Paetzelt | Nitrokey alex at nitrokey.com
Thu May 3 11:42:27 CEST 2018

Hi,

did you install gnupg2 as well? OpenPGP Card 3.3 is not supported by
oldoldold version 1.4 ... I don't know if gnupg2 is installed by default
on Kubuntu and I don't know if gnupg2 is recent enough on 16.04 either.
You may install the stable debian ones if needed. They should be able to
work with the card.

Kind regards
Alex