[GPGME] Repeated decrypt fails
trinh.randy at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:59:54 CEST 2018
On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:31 PM, Randy Trinh <trinh.randy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that! I just fixed that and now the error I get the second time
> I upload is the "NO_DATA" error (which is reasonable as it decrypts anyways
> with no data), Again the file that is obtained through the upload can still
> be decrypted via the command line just fine.
I identified the error! I had called "gpgme_set_engine_info" in attempt to
get gpgme working on a different device earlier and did not remove this.
For some weird reason this changed the configured engine version from
2.0.22 to 1.0.0 only after the first instance.
Thanks for all the help everyone!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnupg-users