Break backwards compatibility

Jochen Schüttler JSchuettler at gmx.de
Mon May 21 05:56:04 CEST 2018

And that is my opinion, too.

Some people have the necessity to decrypt old data, so there should be a
separate tool for them to do exactly that. It's the only way to start
off fresh.

But I believe many people shouting out against the developers really
have no such reason. They are described very well with the word "hater"
and can be disregarded.