Installing a new version of GnuPG

franek.wiertara franek.wiertara at onet.eu
Tue May 29 10:47:55 CEST 2018

Hi,

A year ago or so, don't remember exactly, I installed GnuPG 2.2.0 from sources with all required libraries. I donwloaded them from the GnuPG website and created binaries using standard "./configure && make && make install". It's turned out I don't have any folder from which I run "make install", so I cannot run uninstall anything using "make uninstall". Do you think it is all right if I simply download new version of gnupg and libraries and simply overwrite on anything that already exists?

Thanks