Slightly OT - i need the proper wording for a signed document

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:20:43 CET 2018

Hello Stefan.

Am Freitag, den 02.11.2018, 12:53 +0100 schrieb Stefan Claas:

> Hi Wiktor,
>
> thanks a lot! Now this is awesome... i just timestamped my already
> signed .pdf with Adobe Reader DC and this does not invalidate my
> qualified signature, when saving the document again! :-) I must admit
> i did  not know this.

You mean, you "tampered" with the file and the signature is still
valid? Are you sure? Then Adome does sometging really bad, IMHO.

Such a signature should ensure that the file is unmodified completely.
otherwise somebody can modify it in a way that could be used as a
backdoor to the signature, at least in theory.

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8

GPG: DDCB AF8E 0132 AA54 20AB  B864 4081 0B18 1ED8 E838
Keybase.io: https://keybase.io/dgottschalk
GitHub: https://github.com/Dirk1980ac