GPG on Android

Juergen Bruckner juergen at bruckner.tk
Sun Nov 4 23:20:10 CET 2018

Hello Roland,

I for myself did configure MailDroid that way, that for each
crypto-operation, decrypt, sign, encrypt I have to enter my passwort
each time.

With pincards on Android I have absolutely NO experience, but im sure,
one of our fellow list members can give you a answer on this specific
question.

best regards
Juergen