GPG on Android

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Mon Nov 5 09:01:55 CET 2018

On 03.11.2018 19:13, Juergen BRUCKNER wrote:
> Hello Masha,
> (...)
> You need to install the additional Flipdog CryptoPlugin[3] on your
> device, where you import and manage the keys.
> You have to create the keys for example on a desktop computer and import
> it to your android device and into the CryptoPlugin.

I just tried Flipdog CryptoPlugin. It couldn't import my key from
keyservers (thrown an exception on import) nor could it import some
other random keys I tried (e.g. 80615870F5BAD690333686D0F2AD85AC1E42B367).

Is it still developed? The last version seems to be from 2015...

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--
https://metacode.biz/@wiktor