OpenPGP key verification + legal framework

Viktor ageyev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:28:42 CET 2018

On 05/11/2018 18:13, Juergen Bruckner wrote:
> I just tried to register with a key who has several user-ID's
> (e-mail-adresses) and I always got the error that the user-ID is not the
> same as in log-in/registered e-mail.

We use the rule, that userID should contain user's fist and last name
exactly as in passport, and only one email - the same as used for login.
So we can verify it's really your email.

> And yes to see the list of Notaries before registration would be very good.

Actually, we are going make notary verification optional after online
verification. Online verification works for everyone, but building
network of notaries takes time.

Best regards,
Viktor Ageyev
CEO/CTO, Cryptonomica.net