encrypt linux backup folder using gpg

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:02:40 CET 2018

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the reply. I did the below

[centos]# ls helloworld/
check_cpu_perf.sh  check_mem.pl  jdk-8u162-linux-x64.rpm
[centos]# gpg-zip --encrypt --output hellogpg --gpg-args  -r kaushal
helloworld
/usr/bin/tar: kaushal: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
gpg: missing argument for option "-r"
[centos]#

Am i missing something?

Thanks Wiktor, I'll check it out.